Delicious, easy 15 minute curry’s are hard to come across! To create a good curry it usually takes time for all the ingredients to infuse and develop into that deep richness, but this one I assure you, is bursting with flavour!
If you love chickpeas then add this to your #llwlveggieweds menu this week and I promise you will not be disappointed!
LLWL Programs from Phase 3
Prep time: 5mins
Cook time: 10mins
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Small Red Onion Chopped
- 1 thumb Fresh Ginger, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Chopped
- ¼ tsp. each of the following:
- Chili Powder
- 1 can Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 can Organic Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- ½ Tsp Organic Vegetable Stock / 1 cube
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 100ml Water
- ¼ Tsp Salt
1. Add Olive oil to a medium pot over medium heat.
2. Add onions, ginger and garlic and sauté for 2-3 mins
3. Add all the spices and a little drizzle more extra virgin olive oil to prevent spices from burning
4. Cook spices down for 1-2 mins
5. Add Coconut Milk, vegetable stock and water, cover and turn the heat up to high.
6. When the liquid starts to boil, add your chickpeas, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
7. Add baby spinach, stir and add maple syrup.
8. Cover and leave to simmer for a further 2 minutes
9. Serve over brown rice or buckwheat.