A Delicious and Nutritious Gluten Free Soup. Light and packed with texture and flavor!
1 Tbsps. coconut oil
1 Red Onion – Finely chopped
2 cloves chopped Garlic
1 thumb chopped Ginger
2 Cups cooked Brown Rice Noodles
1/2 tsp ground coriander
500gr Chicken Mince
1 Sachet Umami Dashi Broth Powder
1 Cup shredded white cabbage
1 Cup baby spinach
1 bulb spring onion – Separate whites and Greens
1 cup sliced red capsicum
Handful of fresh coriander leaves
Garnish with 1/2 Lime
1. On medium heat, Add Oil, onion, garlic, ginger and coriander powder to a large pan or wok – sauté until soft.
2. Add Chicken mince, pinch of salt and pepper and cook for 3-5 mins.
3. Increase to high heat, add water, dashi broth , Cover and leave to boil.
4. After 5 mins uncover and add cabbage, red capsicum and whites of spring onion – Reduce to medium heat and cook for a further 5 mins.
4. Add your rice noodles, spinach, handful of coriander and a touch of sesame oil (optional).
5. Warm through for 3-5 mins.
6. Remover from heat – Serve in a bowl and Top with Coriander and spring onion greens.