1 whole Beetroot (roughly the size of a
baseball) diced into bite sized pieces
1⁄2 small cauliflower head, separated into
1 can of rinsed chickpeas
3⁄4 Cup Raw white Quinoa (1.5 cups water to
1 Packet of Firm Tofu (approx. 400g) – See
Crispy Tofu recipe before https://lovinglifewithlemons.com/sweet
1 whole Avocado (ripe but still firm)
2-3 Handfuls Green Leaves of choice
2-3 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
For the cashew dressing
1/2 cup (70g raw cashews) soaked in cool water
overnight (or boil with water in a saucepan for
1⁄2 cup (120ml filtered water)
1 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1/4 tsp sea salt + more to taste
Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp lemon juice
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and
process until smooth.
1. Preheat oven to 180c degrees on Fan assist.
2. Cook Quinoa as per packet instructions.
3. Chop beetroot into cubes and part boil for 30mins until Al dente.
4. To a sheet pan add the beetroot 1 side, and 1/4 head of chopped + washed cauliflower to the other side.
5. Drizzle with a little olive oil and salt and pepper, add to oven and roast for 15mins.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Add 1 can of chickpeas to coat.
7. Add chickpeas to Air fryer and cook on 170c for 10mins.
8. Next make your dressing while the bowl ingredients are cooking.
9. Allow all ingredients to cook slightly and start to assemble your bowl.
To 1 bowl I added
1⁄4 cup of cooked roasted chickpeas
1⁄4 cup of cooked white quinoa
1⁄4 cup air fried crispy tofu
1⁄2 cup of roasted beetroot
1⁄2 cup of roasted cauliflower
1⁄4 cup chopped avocado.
1 tbsp of hemp seeds
Handful of green leaves of choice (I used mesclun lettuce)
Add 2-3 tbsp of dressing to bowl
P 25g F 22g C 38g