A Delicious and Nutritious Protein packed meal. Ideal post workout or as a filling lunch or dinner. Rich, packed with texture and flavor!
1 Cup finely chopped red cabbage
1 Cup shredded carrots
½ Cup uncooked quinoa
½ Cup cooked edamame
1 bulb spring onion (Greens only)
4 Small/ Medium Chicken Breasts (Approx. 500gr)
1 Cup Baby Spinach – Handful of Coriander to garnish
For the dressing
1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (Leave ½ portion to garnish)
2 Tbsp. of walnut OR sesame oil
1/2 thumb sized piece of fresh root ginger – peeled and finely grated
Juice of 1 Lime
1 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
1 Tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
1. Place all dressing ingredients into a mason jar. Mix well and leave in refrigerator to develop for 20 mins while making the salad.
2. On high heat, add 1 cup of filtered water to a small pot with a pinch of salt. Cover and leave to boil. Add ½ Cup Quinoa to the boiling water, reduce to medium heat, cover and leave to cook for 15mins.
3. Prepare the chicken, place chicken into a bowl and add ½ tsp of salt. Leave for 5 mins to brine.
4. In a hot pan or air fryer, add 1 tsp olive oil and some pepper to the chicken breast. Cook for 5-8 mins each side until fully cooked.
5. Add 2 tbsp. of dressing to the bottom of your jar. Place all salad Ingredients into your salad Jar layering the the carrots and cabbage first and the protein last.
6. Top with Coriander and sesame seeds.
#healthyrecipe #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthy #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #food #foodie #recipe #healthyliving #foodporn #vegan #nutrition #instafood #foodblogger #foodphotography #fitness #health #glutenfree #easyrecipe #cleaneating #weightloss #healthycooking #yummy #recipes #simplehealthymeals #10minutemeals #330minutemeals