2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Small zucchini chopped into quarters.
1 Small red pepper, diced.
5 to 6 shallots sliced lengthways.
1 Cup of diced mushrooms.
1 Bunch of spring onions, chopped.
3 Small baby potatoes sliced thin.
500 g of lamb, diced into small pieces.
1 cup of fresh lamb or chicken bone broth
1⁄2 Cup of Passata (120ml)
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1⁄4 tsp cumin
1⁄4 tsp sumac
1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
1⁄4 tsp pink salt
1⁄2 tsp paprika
1⁄2 tsp of dried Oregano
To Garnish – 1 bunch of coriander
1⁄2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
For the Tahini Sauce – Into a Nutri bullet add
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons of tahini
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
1/4 cup of filtered water
Preheat oven to 180c / Gas mark 6.
1. To a saucepan add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sauté onions and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add your lamb cubes, sauté, and start to add spices. Stir spices well.
3. Next add your bone broth, passata and your maple syrup.
4. Cover and simmer for five minutes.
5. Next in a casserole dish, start to assemble your vegetables with your zucchini at the bottom.
6. Add a layer of the meat sauce followed by a layer of the potatoes and then cover with the tahini dressing.
7. Cover with tin foil and bake for 20-25mins until potatoes are soft.
8. Serve warm and garnish with coriander and pomegranate.